Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blogtoberfest!

Ah, another year, another Blogtoberfest! I just had to join in again with my new blog since I had such a great time last year discovering other people's awesome blogs and making some new friends too.


My first post comes somewhat late in the day but I put all the blame on a combination of IKEA fatigue (have you ever noticed after you leave that you've spent about ten times more money and stayed for three hours more than you intended upon entering the store?) and watching Jerseylicious with my Mum. Seriously, this show is completely addictive. I think it has something to do with the radioactive fake tans combined with overly teased hairstyles that somehow make for compulsive viewing. 


However, despite the IKEA fatigue I did end up buying some really pretty fabrics so i'll post some pics of them tomorrow. 


If you want to join in the Blogtoberfest fun, head on over to Tinniegirl!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Blogtoberfest! I could spend an entire day in IKEA and still not see it all. I love IKEA.

    ReplyDelete