Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blogtoberfest: Day Three

Yes, I know, I missed a day of blogtoberfest. Already. On the second day. Oops.


I have been somewhat preoccupied with designing the first Stuff zine that i'm working on with my sister Sarah (shameless plug time: why not visit her lovely blog Box Brownies sometime?) and I also have to research and write two assignments for uni. Fun times. How I wish I could just work on my zine and blog instead! But hopefully I will still be able to post somewhat regularly and (fingers crossed) have a zine ready to be printed in the near future! Maybe I will be able to offer some sneak peeks of the zine in an upcoming post...


Head on over to Tinniegirl to have a read of some other awesome blogs.

3 comments:

  1. I know, being busy it is hard to get on everyday. I stay up til one in the morning sometimes just so I can do blog or computer stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad i'm not the only night owl who stays up late blogging or surfing the net. It's so easy for the time to fly by without realising it!
    And thanks for following my blog Hayley, i'm following yours too!

    ReplyDelete